RL Friends vs OL Friends
I know that I don't really "blog" per se. I've mostly used this blog just to post my chapters of my many stories and that's about it. For a while, I've wanted a reason to blog and not just post chapters, and that reason came up last week.

I had a really really shitty week last week; specifically, one really shitty day. A little background...I work a full time job in an insurance agency, working for an independent insurance agent. Don't get me wrong, my boss rocks, I mean, seriously kicks ass. The reason I stay at this job is 1 - because of my boss, and 2 - because I can write and read at work. Awesome, right? Yes. BUT, and this is a big but - I often have to deal with the wrath of less then happy customer (read: bitch ass mother fucking cunts who scream at me because everything is MY fault.)

Blah blah blah. I had a bad day one day last week. A woman actually threatened me...over car insurance. Can you believe it? So, I proceeded to rant on Twitter, because that's what I do, my OL (online) friends are there...but not just my OL friends, my extended family.

The lovely _lalicat_ is my mentee and also, oh so very talented. I mean, my stick-figures don't look near this cute! And I can't thank all of my fic friends enough. You are all seriously amazing and ily all!

So, the amazing _lalicat_ (because she loves me) "posted" me her little drawings all the way across the big pond from London, so that I could scan them in - in color - and put them on my blog. Have I mentioned how AWESOME she is? If I haven't, she is!!!

I'm done talking, here are the cute post-it notes she drew up for me.









Again, thank you sweetness, you made my day brighter!

xoxo

loss4words
0 Responses

Post a Comment